Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Making the Jump

I officially changed my name at the social security office. I don't know what it is about government offices, but it never fails.

Screaming baby- check

Some guy hacking behind me and not covering his mouth -check

Being there an hour longer than expected-check

Feeling like I won the lottery when they finally called my name -BIG check!

Geez, two hours later, I finally got to get my new card processed. Apparently, you can call and make an appointment so you don't have to wait. Just a little hint, call ahead and schedule a time! You can also go to http://www.missnowmrs.com/ and fill out all the forms you will need to do a complete name change.



So, since the wedding is over, its time to move on from this blog. I will come back and post if my wedding gets picked up by any publication and if it doesn't anytime soon, I will post all the pics from my photog. Until, I'm on to my new blog, Everyday Ellis. I'll post all the new recipes I try, projects around the house, my latest attempts at sewing, and anything else I feel like needs posting. Its not ready yet, but I'm sure it will be up and running in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment