Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My mom cracks herself up

So, I got an email from my mom this morning the title, "The Lace is Terrible." She told me the lace she ordered for my dress was to arrive yesterday evening. I thought, great, it was too good to be true. Then I open the email to read "the lace is terrib...ly great." I'm so glad she cracks herself up! She did have me going. I'll admit, I crack myself up too, so I guess she's the one I learned from. Mom, I know you'll read this, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I think the lace on the top of this picture is what we finally decided on, right? She also ordered some trim lace for the edging in case the lace yardage didn't have a nice edge to it. She said that it has a tight pattern to it which will make it easier to match up along the seams. I can't wait to see it in real life.

On another note, for all of you that have yellow as your wedding color (too bad my bridesmaids don't look good in it). J Crew is having a mega summer sale and almost every style of their bridesmaids dresses in on sale in yellow. As noted on the Junebug Weddings blog, all of the great summer clothes that are on sale for J Crew would be perfect for honeymoon attire. There are some killer deals on super cute (and fancy) tanks, dresses, and shorts. They also have some really cute sandals on sale. I have a J Crew outlet near me that I think I need to visit asap! I love their clothes, but refuse to pay retail for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment