Saturday, November 28, 2009

Deal of the Day

Don't get me wrong, I love a great deal. However, I would rather poke my eyes out than go shopping during Black Friday and the weekend following. I planned on having a weekend full of cleaning, laundry, etc and avoiding any and all retail stores at all costs. But, then came the circular for Michaels in the mail. They had 50% off frames all weekend plus and additional 20% off before noon today. My mom and I had talked about the guest book situation not too long ago and decided that even though they have been done to death, that the framed picture with the large mat for people to sign would be best. That way I can display it with one of our engagement pictures during the reception and then later put a wedding picture in it. I'd like to be able to see all the well wishes that are left for us rather than having to thumb through a book that just collects dust on a shelf. So, after all my discounts...it was only $12!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, it looks a little like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment