Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture Time

Yesterday afternoon was my bridal portrait session at Mansion on Judges Hill. I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to do them since Austin experienced the most snow on Tuesday that I've ever seen and I've lived here just about my whole life. Gotta love Texas weather. It was almost 80 degrees on Sunday and then out of nowhere, 4 inches of snow and sleet two days later! Other than still being a little chilly in the shade, the weather was gorgeous for the pictures. The sun was out and not a cloud in the sky. I loved that I got to see the dress with the veil, the shoes, and jewelry. Everytime that I've tried my dress on at my mom's house, I'm usually looking a bit rough so it was great to see the full effect. I didn't have much time to do my hair but it looked okay and at least I know that its going to take me a bit longer than I thought for the wedding. We also realized that my veil is going to need a little reinforcement in order to stay on. Its sooo long and I think if I don't get another kind of clip or clasp, I'll lose it halfway down the aisle. Overall, I think the session went great and I can't wait to see the pictures.
on a side note... yesterday was t-minus 2 months. Its coming quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment