Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Swirl and Curl

When I was little, my sister and I used to have "swirl and curl, a.k.a makeover" with my Grandma Heckmann and anyone else that would let us. My uncle used even let me hairspray his beard! Apparently, letting go of giving makeovers is as hard as giving up the Caboodle. So, after my bridal shower, I went back to my mom's house where after a "little" wine, I started doing makeovers. Gracie (my goddaughter, cousin, and junior bridesmaid) got it first. Poor thing had her brows plucked for the first time.
*Gracie, I know you read this, so just know I did it out of love my little grasshopper.

Then, came my mom. Good thing my uncle was there to capture the shananigans with his iPhone. Click here to see my Facebook page where the videos are posted. Always lots of laughs when we get together.
p.s. and yes, that is my blue Caboodle in the video. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment