Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great

I guess I'm feeling "bloggy" today or something. I went home for lunch and stepped upon a package on the front doorstep. It's my candy buffet candy! I'm not sure if it was a good idea to order it so far in advance, but I wanted to make I got enough. I have a SERIOUS addicition to anything fruit flavored when it comes to candy. Gummy bears are my enemy. I'm just glad they are wrapped in big bags so it would have to be a really bad day for me to want to rip those babies open. Now I have to stare at this mound of goodness for the next six weeks.



However, I was happy with the mini lollipops. The color is perfect and I love the white swirls. I think they will look great on my lollipop trees that I showed you in this post. Here they are up close:



I also finished the cake topper a couple of nights ago. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my cake topper people are antiques that my mom found on Etsy. They are pretty little, so I wanted to make a unique topper that gave them some kind of backdrop. I'll post another pic when I get them secured to the base, but here is the main part:

1 comment:

  1. those lollipops are adorable! you're making me consider my own candy buffet. i love the cake topper too!

    ReplyDelete