Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Wedding Shower

I had my first wedding shower yesterday hosted by Paige and her mother, Judy. It was a Christmas themed shower so I was literally showered with so many Christmas decorations! I now have everything from Christmas aprons to guest bath towels and soaps. I got several Christmas cookbooks as well as figurines and ornaments. Everyone made their own ornament and attached it to a wreath for me to take and hang up. They also had everyone bring two dozen of their favorite Christmas cookie along with the recipe. All the recipes will be bound together so I'll have Christmas cookie recipe book from all my friends and family.

Paige's mom's house was decorated to a tee and Paige fashioned a snowbride from carnations and accessories. It was sooo cute! What a great idea. I'll probably steal that idea for my own decorating next year. There was such a great turnout and I had such a fun time. I know Paige checks in on this blog, so THANK YOU again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment