Thursday, December 31, 2009

My printer is a liar

So, since Clay is out of town until the middle of next month, I have lots of DIY time on my hands. I decided to tackle the invitations so that they are at least assembled, addressed, stamped and ready to go when the time comes (about a month). I'm so glad I started early because they are quite labor intensive. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but the time factor is longer than I thought it would be. I've gotten all the outside envelopes hand addressed and stamped (that was one whole night). Last night I was going to finish printing out all the parts that go inside and my computer kept saying that my ink was almost out. I hate buying new ink since its soooo expensive, but $50 later I had a new cartridge just in case. My printer is a liar! I printed out all parts to all 75 invitations and it still has ink!! Geez Louise. Here is a picture of the assembled invite:


1 comment:

  1. Omg, the invitations are beautiful! I know things get crazy as it gets closer to the big day. Let me know if I can do anything to help you!

    ReplyDelete