Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maybe I need a break

I think I'm already in brain overload. This cake thing is going to drive me to drink more wine than I already do. All I think about is cake/flavor combos, decorating ideas, places I could find a vintage toppers, etc. I realized I needed a break from the cake when I thought I could just do a huge Barbie cake like my mom used to make when I was little and have her ginormous dress be the cake. Then, I googled Barbie wedding cakes and came across ones like such:





















I started giggling to myself at the idea that I actually wasted time looking at these. Then I got sucked in by all the Barbie cakes. Some of them are really intricate. They were made to look like the bride's actual dress. Then I came across this one and all thoughts of ever having a Barbie cake EVER anytime in the future were quickly erased:

Wow, I think I'm scarred for life...

No comments:

Post a Comment