Sunday, April 12, 2009

Save the Dates


While Clay and I were at my aunt and uncle's house, I had my cousin in law take a picture of us with their beautiful trees in the background. We needed a new picture for our "save the date" cards. I found the template on http://www.walmart.com/ in the photo section. To have 75 of them printed with envelopes was only $24.75 and they'll be ready two days after I do the final order! I loved the idea of the magnets, but they were a bit pricier. This is a pic of the template I chose. I think its quite fitting with the "FINALLY!" since we've dated so long.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    So here's the ultimate in money saving! I think you should apply to get married on the Today show! America would pick your dress, tux, cake, honeymoon destination - everything. It would be free!

    Here's the link for you to check it and send in your one minute video:
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30210869/

    I'm only half joking about this - it might be kinda fun!
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete