Friday, May 1, 2009

New background

I found this new blog background this evening. Its almost the same color palette I'm looking to do for the wedding. So cute! Mom and I are going to the flower market tomorrow to see what's in season this time of year. I'll post some pics tmmw of our finds. I have read that sweet pea and peonies are in season...my favorites!
I was reading my to do list on www.theknot.com and it said not to send out save the dates until 6-8 months before the wedding. Bummer. I guess it would be a little overzealous to send them out now. At least I have almost all the addresses together. Oh well, I guess I can wait.
I've been checking out cake decorating classes. I think I'll take the Wilton Cake I class, the buttercream class, and the gumpaste class. I think they might start up next week now that I think about it. The only thing I'm worried about is buttercream getting too hot but there is plenty of room at the reception site to keep it indoors. I'm just hoping that we don't have crazy rainy weather this next year like we've had the last two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment